CST: Originally formed in 1992, we are specialist Timber Engineering consultants, undertaking the engineering, design and certification of timber and timberframe superstructures.
As well as low-rise structures we have been involved in several medium rise projects, and have as a result gained considerable experience in designing to take into account disproportionate collapse.
Our timber engineering works include; |
· Connection design and detailing,
· Timber portal frame design, and
· Complex trusses and roof structure design.
Our current workload is varied, including; |
· Residential, |
· Nursing Homes,
· Flats, |
· Amenity Buildings,
· Swimming Pools etc.
We are members of the following organisations:
· TIMBER & BRICK Consortium
Our chief engineer is an associate member of the following:
· Institution of Structural Engineers
· Institute of Wood Sciences
And is an NHBC (registered certifier)